Police Reports 2-20-14

Feb. 11

Margaret M. Otto, 67, Platteville, will be issued a citation for failure to stop at a stop sign after a two-vehicle accident. No injuries were reported.

Feb. 12

Roger C. Coleman, 21, Belmont, was issued a citation for non-registration of a vehicle and operating after suspension.

Kelsey A. Deboer, 20, Platteville, was cited for failure to yield right of way at a stop sign after officers responded to a two-vehicle accident. No injuries were reported and one vehicle was towed from the scene.

Feb. 13

Cody T. Pluemer, 20, Platteville, was arrested for a warrant through the Wisconsin Department of Corrections. Pluemer was transported to the police department and then to the Grant County Jail.

Feb. 14

Anders J. Langlo, 20, Platteville, was cited for ID card violation (fake ID), underage drinking and underage present in tavern after officers stopped the subject exiting a bar through the side door of Brothers on Second Street when other officers entered through the front door.

Quincy J. Lorenz, 22, Platteville, was cited for disorderly conduct after an officer observed the subject urinating on a parked squad car.

Feb. 15

Wesley J. Gibson, 22, Crest Hill, Ill., was cited for operating a vehicle after suspension of license and given a written warning for speeding.

Feb. 16

Jose F. Quiej Saquec, 22, Fennimore, was cited for operating a vehicle without a valid license, hit and run and operating a vehicle without proof of insurance after leaving his vehicle in a ditch after hitting a stop sign.

Feb. 17

Matthew F. Reiter, 31, Platteville, was cited for non-registration of a vehicle.