Police Reports 1-30-14

Jan. 19

Dillon Reginald Smith, 20, Platteville, was cited for underage consumption on a licensed premise at School Girlz. Smith also had a valid warrant for his arrest. Bond was posted and he was released.

Laura C. Heinz, 22, Platteville, was arrested on an outstanding warrant. Bond was posted and she was released.

Jan. 20

Lanessa Latosha Goforth, 24, Platteville, will be cited for disorderly conduct after officers were called to 445 N. Court St. after a complainant reported a male subject had been hitting a female subject. The male subject left to a different residence for the night.

Megan K. Brogley, 21, Platteville, was issued a citation after her dog bit another person.

Jan. 21

Julie L. Bourne, 42, Platteville, will be mailed a citation for operating a vehicle after revocation of driver’s license.

Jeffery J. Burke, 31, Platteville was issued a citation for retail theft at Wal-Mart. Bond was posted and he was released.

Jan. 24

Thomas L. Wilcox, 35, Platteville, was cited for disorderly conduct after the Grant County Sheriff’s Department relayed a request for officers at 720 E. Mineral St. Officers responded and made contact with a female who was in need of medical attention, due to a confrontation with another subject. Platteville EMS responded and transported the complainant to Southwest Health Center.

George Stephen Howard Ross, 21, Arlington Heights, Ill., was issued a speeding ticket and a verbal warning for failing to yield to a pedestrian at a crosswalk.

Roland J. Mceachron, 51, Lancaster, will be issued a citation for inattentive driving after a three-car accident at Main Street and Chestnut Street in Platteville. One person was sent to Southwest Health Center via ambulance.

Jan. 25

Rebecca I. Gottlieb, 50, Platteville, was issued a citation for non-registration of a vehicle.

Christopher W. Denning, 24, Benton, was cited for violating a city ordinance regarding dog-leashing after his dog was acting in an aggressive manner on the street.

Petar M. Vjestica, 21, Lemont, Ill., was mailed a citation for disorderly conduct after pushing another individual.

Jan. 26

Mouhmood A. Muhaiyaddeen, 42, Madison, was issued a citation for operating after revocation of driver’s license. Muhaiyaddeen was also given a verbal warning for a defective passenger-side brake light.

Melanie D. Stevenson, 23, Platteville, was arrested for an outstanding warrant. Stevenson was stopped for operating her vehicle without headlights. Bond was posted and she was released.