Police Reports 2-06-14

Jan. 28

Katelynne M. Kutka, 27, Madison, was issued a citation for operating a vehicle after suspension of driver’s license.

Jan. 29

Scott L. Arnold, 63, Shullsburg, was arrested on three charges: two charges of lewd, lascivious behavior, one in Platteville and one in Cuba City, and one charge of exposing genitals to a child in Platteville. Platteville Police arrested Arnold after receiving reports of a subject exposing himself to women and children in shopping establishments along Hwy 151 in Platteville, and in a similar incident in Cuba City.

Jan. 30

Janice F. Heaton, 60, Platteville, was issued a citation for failing to yield the right of way from a stop sign at Elm Street and Mineral Street. Officers responded to a two-vehicle accident with blockage. No injuries were incurred.

Lucas P. Wedesky, 21, Platteville, was given a written warning for operating a vehicle after registration was suspended.

Jan. 31

Pamela R. Udelhoven, 44, Livingston, was issued a citation for retail theft at Wal-Mart in Platteville. Udelhoven also had a valid felony warrant, and was taken to the Grant County Jail to satisfy the warrant.

Samantha Lee Thompson, 20, Mosinee, was given a verbal warning for speeding and issued a citation for underage possession/consumption of alcohol.

Feb. 1

Kevin J. Schmidt, 20, West Allis, was issued a citation for underage drinking after an ambulance was called to Water Street and Mineral Street.

Levie Livingston, Moline, Ill., 23, was arrested at Melcher Hall on a valid arrest warrant. Livingston was transported to the police department, where bond was posted and he was released.

Dylan Todd Olson, 20, Platteville, will be cited for underage drinking after a caller stated she observed Olson fall and hit his head on the ground. Olson was taken back to his residence hall, where his roommate took responsibility.

Feb. 2

Nicholette V. Peterson, 20, was cited for underage drinking on a licensed premise and underage drinking at Boondocks Bar.

Feb. 4

Emma M. Paez, 28, Platteville, was given a written warning for non-registration of a vehicle and a traffic citation for operating a vehicle with no valid driver’s license.