PASS balls up, new classroom required

The usually reliable PASS registration system has really done it this time.

Due to what is being called a “programming error” 4,666 students were allowed to enroll in the same section of “Psychology of Human Sexuality,” taught by Pearly Gates.

“Ain’t our fault, bro,” said Tommy Tomm, a student worker for the Office of Incompetent Technology.  “One of the server gerbils took a potty break and something crashed.  Works now.”

According to Registrar David Kickmeover, many students need that class to graduate this semester.

“I HAVE to have that class,” screamed graduating senior G-fry Cakes.  “I’ve already bought the required course supplies; box of condoms, lube and three pornos.  If I don’t graduate, Mom’s gonna get real mad.”

Late yesterday afternoon, Chancellor Nick Fury Shields said not to worry, that every student who registered for the course will be allowed to take it.

“It’s the only fair thing to do,” intoned the chancellor.  “We can’t be screwing over students, and I mean that figuratively, every time something goes wrong.”

The class will now meet at the Pioneer Pete Football Stadium.

The Chancellor added, “The near-by neighborhood loves the new (resident) hall.   I’m certain those good folks will enjoy listening to the lectures on the stadium PA system and also having a good view of the pornos, I mean educational films, when those play on the stadium jumbotron.  It’s a great day to be a Pioneer.”