Police Reports 2-27-14

Feb. 19

Ronald W. Rush, 21, Darlington, was cited for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and for operating a motor vehicle without two headlights.

Feb. 20

Nikola M. Fuller, 24, Dubuque, Iowa, was issued a state criminal complaint for forgery and fraud for issuing worthless checks under $1,000.

Quincy D. Bufkin, 27, Platteville, was issued citations for operating a motor vehicle after suspension of license and non-registration of a vehicle.

Kyle J. Kretsch, 21, Platteville, was cited for speeding on a city highway.

Lawrence J. Walton, 22, Platteville, was cited for not wearing a seatbelt.

Feb. 21

Robert B. Vogt, 22, Fennimore, was cited for resisting an officer after an anonymous complainant called regarding a car stuck in a snow bank. An officer went to the scene and waited in the area. The officer observed two males walk to the vehicle and, upon seeing the officer, the pair took off running.

Brian J. Jacobs, 21, Platteville, will be cited for disorderly conduct after being observed urinating in public.

Feb. 22

John D. Lyne, 22, Platteville, was cited for an open intoxicant after officers observed him in front of Char Bar with an open drink. Lyne was also arrested on a separate warrant and posted bond.

Mohammad Gulam Rabbani, 39, Platteville, was cited for failure to notify police of an accident after hitting a car in the Wal-Mart parking lot.

Bryce A. Borkgren, 24, Platteville, will be cited for disorderly conduct after attempting to enter an ex-girlfriend’s apartment and refusing to leave when asked.

Jordan A. Schulte, 23, Platteville, was cited for operating a motor vehicle without proof of insurance and warned for non-registration of a vehicle.

Feb. 23

Naomi A. Halverson, 30, Platteville, was cited for operating after revocation and given two warnings: a written warning for expired vehicle registration and a verbal warning for a defective driver’s side brake light.

Dan R. Denneau, 21, Platteville, will be cited for a disorderly conduct noise violation after a caller reported a loud party at Denneau’s residence.

Daniel J. Banfield, 33, Benton, will be cited for failure to obey traffic sign after driving on Second Street after it was closed.

Richard J. Galewski, 27, Platteville, will be mailed a citation for an open intoxicant after an officer observed the subject outside of Gina’s.

Morgan A. Kazer, 21, Lodi, was mailed a citation for disorderly conduct after an officer observed her urinating in a public parking lot.