Police Reports

Sept. 3
Michael D. Johnson, 21, Platteville, was cited for operating while intoxicated, failure to stop at a stop sign and operating left of the center line.

Olivia J. Meylor, 19, Mount Horeb, was cited for underage drinking, being underage in Orville T’s and for giving false identification on Platteville’s 2nd street.

Frank R. Nelson Jr., 22, Platteville, was cited for disorderly conduct and loud and unnecessary noise after a complaint was made for his profane music and jumping, which caused his neighbor’s walls and ceiling fan to shake.

Duane A. Duncan, 44, Potosi, was cited for failure to notify police of an accident after he had struck a traffic light with his trailer and left the scene.

Patricia L. Beattie, 60, Platteville, was cited for failure to yield while making a left turn at Chestnut and Pine Street.

Jeremy J. Schafer, 33, Montfort, was cited for failure to stop and improperly stopping at a stop sign at the intersection of Water and Business Highway 151.

Patrick L. Polzin, 21, Mayville, was cited for open intoxication in Platteville after being seen walking on 2nd street with an open can of beer.

Nathan W. Giese, 21, Platteville, was cited for open container of intoxicants outside of Brothers on 2nd Street.

Bryce E. Rudsinski, 22, Marengo, and Zachary C. Richardson, 23, Union, were both cited for open container of intoxicants outside of Orville T’s on 2nd Street after failure to provide police with their current addresses, demanding they receive their citations immediately.

Anthony A. Behrendt, 21, Platteville, was cited for open intoxicant after being seen with a Miller Lite outside of Nick’s Bar.

Michael H. Pederson, 21, Platteville, was cited for public intoxication after being found passed out on Mineral Street.  Pederson was taken by an EMS and released.

John M. Klaas II, 31, Dickeyville, was cited for loud and unnecessary noise in vehicle while outside of Piggly Wiggly in Platteville.

Maxwell E. Thorstad, 19, Platteville, was cited for underage drinking and having an open intoxicant on Main street.

Cohen J. Hill, 21, Platteville, was cited for loud and unnecessary noise after a caller was awoken by the loud music and yelling from a party.

Zartosht T. Khodavandi, 22, Platteville, was cited for loud and unnecessary noise after a neighbor had been awoken three times by the noise.

Sept. 4
Kalie J. Mullins, 21, Platteville, was cited for operating a vehicle without headlights, and was later picked up for a valid warrant of her arrest through the Wisconsin Department of Corrections.

Matthew R. McCarthy, 31, Platteville, was cited for failure to stop and improper stop at a stop sign.

Sept. 5
Roy G. Dunbar, 21, Platteville, was taken into custody for warrant of his arrest.

Garrick R. Goerke, 21, Platteville, was cited for illegal passenger riding on his moped and operating it with detected amounts of restricted substances.

Levi C. Gill, 22, Cuba City, was cited for failure to obey traffic sign, operating while intoxicated and being above .08 percent the intoxicant limit.  He was stopped after traveling down 2nd Street the wrong direction, and was also given a verbal warning for loud and unnecessary noise with his vehicle.

Antonio Olquin-Lizardi, 42, Platteville, was cited for operating a vehicle without a valid driver’s license, and also received a speeding violation.

Casey J. Cammack, 25, Platteville, was cited for failure to wear a seat belt.

Sept. 9
Lewis J. Pulliam, 34, Platteville, was cited for trespassing.

Travis E. Beer, 34, East Dubuque, Ill., was cited for resisting or obstructing an officer and Caleb C. Wolff, 35, Livingston, was cited for operating a vehicle while intoxicated with a blood alcohol level above .08 percent.  A caller stated that one vehicle backed into another one and the driver was heard laughing.  Officers responded to identify the subjects involved and placed one under arrest for operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of intoxicants.

Matthew R. Slepicka, 19, Yorkville, Ill., Cody J. Stull, 19, Platteville, and Michael J. Ellam, 19, Aurora, Ill., were cited for underage drinking.

Benjamin J. Matthys, 22, Star Prairie, was cited for public intoxication.

Police responded to a noisy party on 440 N. Fourth St.  No one answered the door, but subjects outside the residence were identified.  Ashley A. Schweitzer, 19, Appleton, Forrest M. Wallace, 20, Roscoe, Ill. were cited with underage possession and consumption of alcohol.  Trevor N. Wittwer, 20, Platteville, was cited with loud and unnecessary noise.

Nicholas W. Pease, 28, Platteville, was cited with operating a vehicle after suspension.

Joshua M. Voss, 18, Dubuque, Iowa, Sarah L. Sheahan, 19, Platteville, and Jason J. Schneider, 19, Dubuque, Iowa, were each cited with underage drinking.

Andrew K. Monroe, 20, Platteville, was cited with underage drinking.

Shawna M. Lange, 20, Platteville, and Rebecca M. Goodman, 20, Platteville, were cited with underage drinking.

Mitchell C. Moeller, 20, Strawberry Point, Iowa, was cited with underage drinking and public intoxication. Moeller was reported laying on the ground at a neighboring residence on Jewett Street.

Sept. 10
Kay C. Mckenzie, 72, San Antonio, TX, was issued at the request of the city building inspector for code violations.  Mckenzie was cited with junk or abandoned vehicle stored or parked on premises, accumulate garbage, rubbish, or refuse on premises and vehicle parked on lawn, landscape, or otherwise unimproved surface.

Troy M. Maggied, 35, Platteville, was issued a stop sign violation.

Logan B. Keena, 19, Trevor, was cited with loud and unnecessary noise with a motor vehicle.