Pioneer Pete Possible Removal

Scandal resurfaces, threating to remove star of campus

Pioneer Pete has once again found himself in hot water facing removal as the UW-Platteville mascot. Because Pioneer Pete’s OnlyFans account was leaked last year, he will be facing the Universities of Wisconsin Board of Mascots to determine if he will be removed from his mascot duties.
UW-Platteville’s beloved Pioneer Pete began his controversy in spring of last year when UW-Platteville faced budget problems due to the COVID-19 pandemic. “This all culminated in 2020, when, to increase funding during the pandemic, UW-Platteville rolled out a new way to raise funding: Pioneer Pete’s official OnlyFans,” Warren Peace of the Antagonist reported.
Due to the untraditional way of getting funds, the UW Board of Mascots has pushed to get rid of Pioneer Pete completely to rid the image and “unneeded” publicity that the OnlyFans account had caused. “He is a mascot for cryin’ out loud! He needs to act like the rest of us!” Board of Mascots member, Bucky said.
Pioneer Pete has come out to say it was “all out of good fun and a way to help myself and the university … I was not hurting anyone.” He went on to mention that removing him from the mascot position would be infringement against his right to bear arms because his “biceps are massive, and they are just jealous.”
UW-Platteville students are in outrage and began protesting right next to the religious guy that yells at students, in front of the of the Markee Pioneer Student Center.
“Pioneer Pete cannot leave this school he is too recognizable … he is the only reason why I came to this school in the first place,” student Julia Noes said.
The final decision is set to be made when Easter lands in February, the sun rises from the west and snow stops falling in spring.