Horoscopes for the week of Nov. 12 – 19

The full moon in Taurus arrives Nov. 12, promising a bit of stability after a rocky Veterans’ Day, Nov. 11, when Mercury, ruler of communication, moves backwards in the skies.  How does that play out in each of the signs?

ARIES (March 21-April 19) –  Opportunity knocks, but you must slow down to win the race, and tie up loose financial ends. 

TAURUS (April 20-May 20) – A full Hunter’s moon in Taurus on Nov. 12 makes you even more committed than usual to the long haul.  Steady as you go!

GEMINI (May 21-June 20) – Think twice before you give in to flattery and protect your finances.   When ruling planet Mercury is retrograde, as it is, you need to be cautious and not try for the last word.

CANCER (June 21-July 22) –This month’s full moon makes you shift from family and friends to financial interests. Look for complex solutions when dealing with a problem involving other people. 

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22) – If you work on personal growth, it will pay off by the end of the month.  Allow yourself some time to go over old ground.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22) – Your involvement in groups or organizations may bring about positive change, even if you have to redo some things.  Be careful not to take on more than your share!

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 23) – Try to visit a person you admire or a place you find inspiring.  It may give you a new perspective on an old problem.

SCORPIO (Oct. 24-Nov. 22) – Mercury is retrograding through your sign; you may be able to reuse important information.  Pay attention to coincidences!

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23-Dec. 21) – Keep a level head. Don’t let anger take charge or an outsider lead you astray.   It’s a good time to focus on what you care about and work on the important things alone.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19) – You keep the peace by taking care of responsibilities first then doing your own thing. 

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 19) – Don’t let the full moon pull you into someone else’s drama. Put your emotions on the back burner and wait this one out.

PISCES (Feb. 20-March 20) – A contract or money issue of some kind looks favorable.  Don’t pay someone else for something you can do on your own but ask for help when you need it.

These horoscopes are provided for entertainment only.