Dismemberment Panics Milwaukee

Maxwell Anderson ( left) has been charged for the murder of Sade Robinson (right).
image courtesy of CBS 58
Maxwell Anderson ( left) has been charged for the murder of Sade Robinson (right). image courtesy of CBS 58

Body parts found in Milwaukee County, WI have connected Maxwell Anderson, 33, to the murder of Sade Robinson, 19. Robinson had been reported missing on April 2 after a welfare check to her home.
The investigation for a murderer began when a leg was found by a passerby in Warnimont Park on April 2. The leg had been found near the Warnimont Pump house and was seen by the Cudahy High School video cameras. In the footage, a car could be seen going towards the Warnimont pump house. Damage to the gate of the pump was later reported.
A friend of Robinson found that Robinson’s phone had been last seen in Warnimont Park on April 2 at 4:30 a.m. by the Life360 app, an app that allows others to see your exact location.
Authorities reported that the last communication records on Robinson’s phone were with Anderson. Robinson and Anderson had been reported at a restaurant for a date and had been seen leaving together.
A car that was later identified as Robinson’s had been set on fire early April 2. Searching in the area around the car, a foot and other remains that were identified as human were found near train tracks.
Anderson had been identified in video evidence and later tracked taking a bus. The street where Anderson got off was the same as his residence. Anderson will be charged with “first-degree intentional homicide, mutilating a corpse and arson of property other than a building,” according to Fox 6 Milwaukee.
Assistant District Attorney Ian Vance-Curzan had said that Anderson had been doing a “tremendous amount of work” to cover up the scene. He did this by setting Robinson’s car on fire, saying this is the “highest level of violence imaginable.”
Anderson’s bail was set to $5 million on April 12.